Saturday, August 13, 2005

Reviews & Numbers

Reviews begin to come in. Nothing tickles us more pinker than a review or comment.

"Totally brilliant! This way I get to feed my mind while on rowing machine at gym. Cant wait for next cast. Many thanx!"

"What a great voice for Lady Chatterly's Lover, and a really wonderful way to discover this work."

"I just heard the first chapter of Lady Chatterly's Lover and I loved it. I tried to read the book once and thought it was boring, so this surprised me. Thank you!" - Fedde Spoel, Rotterdam, Netherlands

"My wife Alcia and I listened to your beautiful and expressive rendering of this classic tonight as part of a delightful Saturday evening meal.

We had just had a very special day (we are moving to a lovely new home) and I wanted to put on something appropriate (i.e., also special).

I had just found this site in the last day or two and had been meaning to spend some time listening and wondered how Alicia and I might find time to listen together.

A quiet dinner, listening to your wonderful voice, was just the perfect cap for the day. Like our own personal dinner theatre, with you, Jan. Thanks so much."

You may add a review HERE. We'd be tickled fuchsia if you did.

While at it, couldn't help but take note of our Feedburner ranking: we're No. 101 of thousands of podcasts.

Damn.

Donate to Project Gutenberg

Tags:

2 comments:

Yoel.Ben-Avraham said...

I've been looking for Audiobooks to enjoy as I travel to and from work every day. You should know that of all the books I've discovered, yours is the most professional and enjoyable! Keep up the great work!

Faux Press said...

Your comments made my day. No, the week.